Overview: GAIN is organising an Investment Day Event (GIDE) where investors and businesses will interact and discuss the theme: Positioning the Gambia as a regional service centre. The event targets 300 participants. The event aims to provide a platform for the Gambian private sector to showcase its value proposition to a local and international audience that will include actors in investments, entrepreneurship, development cooperation, and the public sector. The event will include opportunities for entrepreneurs to exhibit their products, pitch to investors and participate in talks around the topic of promoting investments in the Gambia. Business support organizations will also benefit from the event by having a platform to promote their entrepreneurs, as well as access to investors networks that could be leveraged in their program. Key Activities: Full Day Expo; Panels, Networking; Lectures; Pitches; Deepdives; Fire-Chats; & more. Date and venue: The event will take place on October 4th, 2022, at Paradise Suite Hotel (Penchmi Hall) in Kololi.
The 25% promotional discount lasts till September 22nd, 2022.
To qualify for the promotional discount. Confirm your participation on or before September 22nd, 2022, by sending an Email to: email@example.com. The deadline to confirm participation is September 29th, 2022, at midday.
All categories of participants can apply using this link: https://bit.ly/3RTgN62
Benefits for Participants
Find the list of confirmed participants as of September 5th, 2022:
|Ticket Categories||Full Fees||25% Promo Discount||Discounted Fee|
|Corporate Gold Ticket||10,000||2,500||7,500|
|Corporate Silver Ticket||7,500||1,875||5,625|
|SME/Startup Gold Ticket||6,500||1,625||4,875|
|SME/Startup Silver Ticket||4,600||1,150||3,450|
- Sponsored tickets for 12 BSOs to be nominated by YEP/ITC
- Sponsored tickets for 60 companies, to be nominated by the participating BSOs – Among them will be 48 SME Gold ticket participants and 12 Silver ticket participants.
- Free participation for 2 GAIN portfolio companies – Daraja Limited and Indil Limited.
- Free participation for 2 GAIN affiliate sponsors – Trust Bank Limited and I-Net Limited
- Free participation for the 3 finalists awarded at the recently concluded ICT Expo organised by ITAG – Taybull Soft; Web Way; ANG Capital
- Free participation for 10 Gambian students – 6 from universities and 4 from senior secondary schools.
- Free participation for 15 Guest speakers and moderators